Monday 21 July 2014

Aftermath

I just can't kick this feeling of depression. It's really common post seizure, but I'm really not feeling good. I feel like a liability, an accident waiting to happen. I feel like I've failed. I want to run, but at the mo I'm full of aches and also a bit anxious. I'm struggling with the fact that at 30 I can't do it.

The depression feelings have had a knock on effect, and I've already eaten crap. It's only 10am! Being climbed on, screamed at, boobs grabbed and drinks thrown all over the floor isn't at all helping. Tomorrow is weigh in but I can see from the scales at home I'll have a big gain, and that was before any biscuits. Given that our post seizure mcds was quite sensible, I'm guessing it's a seizure after-effect. It blows, I've only just cleared my last gain. I'm going to end July heavier than I started at this rate!

I need to shake myself out of this mood, but I don't really know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment