Tuesday 15 July 2014

SW week 13 :D

I've finally done it this week, I've achieved my 1.5st award! That's 21lb off in 13wks so just over 1.6lb a week :) I'm really happy with this as I'm starting to get towards some milestones:
**   1 more off will take me to the lowest weight I've been since 1999
**   1.5 more off will take my BMI from "obese" to "overweight". I've only been "overweight" for about two months in the last 15 years (since I was 15/16).
**   7.5 off will take me to my half way point.
So lots to look forward to.

I actually lost 2lb this week and got Slimmer Of The Week :D This is my second one and was utterly unexpected, but I'm really pleased.

We voted for Woman Of The Year tonight. It was bloody hard as there's lots of ladies in my group who inspire me, and I'd love to have had a chance to write something nice about each of them. I did get chance to talk about c25k, my current passion, which was good too.

I've even reined in the Tuesday evening off plan as I want to see another fab loss next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment