Sunday 20 July 2014

Sore

I'm sore. Not just physically, though my legs and stomach all feel really tight, but emotionally. I guess I'd held out hope that the last seizure was either just collapsing or was a one-off. This latest one implies that it's likely to recur during exercise, and that makes me both sad and angry.

We're going to have to give thought to how we can limit my chances, and whether or not it's going to stop me from taking up running in general. It makes me frustrated that I might have to quit because, at just 30, my body is unable to deal with running. Oh, I know it could be much worse, and I'm grateful for all the things I can do. But at 30 I didn't expect to not be able to run.

I think maybe a lot of my mood today is leftover tiredness from it all. I could happily take a nap! Probably drs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment