Monday 14 July 2014

Inspirations

I have a few current inspirations

My hubby: He's recently completed couch to 5k and had been totally inactive before. His determination and improvement inspire me hugely. I am very lucky to have him coach me and support me.

My friend R: After a back injury left her paralysed for a spell, she's fought damn hard to regain her mobility and freedom. She also juggles two kids and self-employment. Where I'd have been sulking and feeling sorry for myself, she's pulled on her big girl pants and got the f*ck on with it. She is so much stronger than I could ever be, and thinking of her always motivates me to put my big girl pants on too. Life's too short to wallow.

My friend L: She loves her fitness and has recently qualified as a cross-fit instructor. She's my go-to when I need any advice because I know she knows her stuff. She's a great support and guide. She inspires me with her passion and knowledge.

Julie from www.toofattorun.co.uk: Her success and passion for promoting running for plus sizers is inspiring. There is a lot of great info there as well as on her blog The Fat Girl's guide to running that helps me along :)

WeightLossBitch: This lovely blogger inspires me to stick to SW and to keep going even when it seems too hard. She's hilarious and serious at the same time. Well worth a read.

My slimming world consultant: Kate is a great lady and is always ready to help me along my journey. She's a fab consultant and is never afraid to admit her own hurdles and drawbacks during her journey.

These people help me stay on track and focused, something everyone needs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment