Tuesday 22 July 2014

Getting back in the game

Time to stop letting myself wallow in self-pity. I've been completely off track and it has to stop.

Weigh-in was tonight, 3lb gained. 2.5 of that was before I derailed, so seems to be seizure-related. It'll come off once I'm back in the swing of it. Tomorrow I'll be following meal plan as well as walking and doing aquafit. Thurs will be the regular 1 hour walk home from Hubby's work, and Friday I'm planning to run again. It seems drastic, but I need to prove to myself that I'm capable.

I got nominated for the Woman of the Year award in my group. This is a huge deal to me, I'm so touched that I've been able to inspire people. It especially meant a lot to me tonight when I've been struggling and need to knuckle down. For next week I need to take some before pics along. I know I'm unlikely to win as the other nominees deserve it much more, but I'm still excited to be involved. At the very least I plan to have a fab loss next week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment